The self-service password reset system will allow you to reset your own password and unlock your own account without the assistance of Network Services.
What do I need to do to register?
- Click the following link to get to the register form – https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/PasswordReset/Register.aspx
- Click “Set it up now” next to at least two of the three authentication methods. These methods are explained below
- Email – Please provide a secure non college email account that you have access too
- Mobile Phone – Please provide a mobile phone number that you have access too
- 3 Security Questions – Please answer and remember your answers
How do I reset my password?
- Once you have registered using the steps above, you can then visit the following link from any internet browser: https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com. There is also a link on the Staff and Student hub
- You will be then shown the below screen:
3. Enter your username in the following format, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org depending on if you are a student. Then complete the CAPTHCA by entering the characters displayed on screen.
Once logged in, follow the steps by authenticating with the methods you have setup and set a new password.
If you are having issues registering or resetting your password, please let us know by Submitting a Ticket